Logo, Lewis C. Fichera Attorney at Law - Law Firm
(856) 468-3000
773 Atlantic Avenue, Sewell, NJ 08080

Local Law Firm

Gavel - Law Firm

Speech Bubble - Law Firm

Location Pin - Law Firm

Legal Services

When you're disabled, fighting with the Social Security Administration or Department of Veteran Affairs can be a hassle. If your doctor supports your disability, I'll develop the evidence needed to appeal your Social Security or veterans' disability claim.


As your attorney, I strive to make the legal proceedings easy and hassle-free, while working aggressively to obtain the disability payments to which you are entitled. View my testimonials to see why former clients refer me to their family and friends.

Locally Serving Gloucester County & Camden County—Nationwide Services Available

Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, Closed

Who I Am

I am Lewis C. Fichera Attorney at Law with a general practice law firm in Sewell, New Jersey, specializing in veterans' and Social Security disability appeals and estate administration. For more than 30 years, clients have trusted me to personally handle their cases, and I'm ready to handle yours.

Schedule an appointment at my law firm to determine your options.